Paradyme Financial Solutions is a virtual and mobile office. This means you don't have to leave the comfort of your living room or your PJs to have your Tax Preparation done!
The following steps are what happens when you engage Paradyme to prepare your return.
- You pick a product. This can be either the Individual, Corporate, or Partnership return listings. You will pick the First Payment listing for what you need. This small payment will get your appointment date set in our Calendar. You will visit the Calendar site to set your appointment date and time.
- Paradyme Financial Solutions will set you up with a Secure File Portal for all file sharing. This is where you will upload your documents and the Client Data Sheets you will need to download.
- The Client Data Sheet link for download is at the bottom of your First Payment Receipt.
- You will need to have your information uploaded to the portal site at least 5 days before your appointment date and time, Failure to do so will result in a $25 Reschedule Fee that will be added to your final invoice.
- After uploading your information you will need to purchase the Second Payment listing for your return type. This payment will tell us that your return is ready to be prepared. Preparation will not begin without this payment.
- On your appointed time we will have a voice or video conference. This is to finalize your return. A copy of your return will be uploaded into the portal for you to download and look at at the time of the conference. All questions from both parties will be answered at this time, along with final payment/draw information. At the end of the conference we will upload a final copy of the return, send you the signature documents through Docusign, and the final invoice through either PayPal or QuickBooks.
- The final invoice will have the first 2 payments subtracted from your total. As an example, if your total bill is $250, your final invoice will be $200-$40-$40=$170.
If you have any questions over the procedures please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on FaceBook.